5 Apps To Curb Your Spending and Save You Money
Most mobile phones are capable of helping you save money through the use of third-party applications (apps). Both iPhones and Android devices make it possible to manage your income and bills while also allowing you to set financial goals. If you want to control spending, save money, track bills, and start a savings fund, there's an app for that.
Try these phone apps to help you achieve your financial goals:
- Finance apps. Quicken and BillMinder are two examples of finance apps that are worth taking advantage of.
- The Quicken app allows you to monitor and track your financial accounts no matter where you are, including financial goals, account activity, and even where to find an ATM.
- BillMinder is another popular app that focuses on bill tracking. BillMinder offers a simple and intuitive interface allowing you to keep track of your bills, due dates, and payment status. You can export your data through email for easy access and set up push notifications to send reminders of due dates before they occur.
- Shopping apps. Grocery Gadget and Coupon Sherpa are two examples of shopping apps that can help you save money.
- Grocery Gadget is an app that lets you upload and share your shopping list, compare prices at your favorite local grocers, and get coupons for specific products.
- Coupon Sherpa is a free app that offers in-store coupons and exclusive user-only deals. You can search either by store name or category, look for local and nearby merchants, and can even share coupons with your friends through e-mail.
- Food and drink apps. Allrecipes and Mixology make cooking and drinking easy and inexpensive.
- Mixology saves you money by allowing you to entertain your friends at home. The Mixology app features thousands of drink recipes and a "liquor cabinet" feature that allows you to manage your own alcohol inventory. You can also select a type of alcohol, and it will provide you with a recipe to make with it.
- Allrecipes is a free app that offers mobile access to thousands of different recipes with user reviews, directions, and photos. The "spinner" feature helps you choose a recipe based on the main ingredient, prep time, and other details.
- Travel apps. GasBuddy is an indispensable app that can, for a small fee, show you where the cheapest gas stations are across the nation. Because prices can vary by as much as 20% within a single city, this can translate into very large savings at the pump.
- Communication apps. Cutting down on communication costs is possible through apps like Skype and TextFree Unlimited. The Skype app is free and the TextFree Unlimited app has a small fee.
- Skype allows you to communicate with other Skype users for free and to communicate with other cell phones and landlines for very low fees. Skype is gaining popularity as an inexpensive source for international phone calls.
- TextFree Unlimited allows people to send and receive text messages for free as long as the application is running. This app is ideal for light text message users, though not necessarily for someone who texts a lot.
If you have an iPhone or Android device, taking advantage of apps like these is a wise choice. Many of these applications are free or inexpensive to use, but they can simplify your life in a variety of ways.
When you have a phone that works with apps like these, you can improve your productivity with money-saving and tracking applications. These software applications can be a real lifesaver when you want to get a handle on your finances and more out of your cell phone.
⭐ I’ve always been interested in cooking, crafts, and saving money. (By finding the best deals) My husband is a woodworker. We put our passions together to make our lives easier by making our Matching Dinner Party Sets. Do you have the right kitchen accessories? Do you want to eat healthier food? What better way to start cutting your fruits and vegetables, than on our 3-Piece Matching Party Set! Click Here to see!
⭐ If you’re interested in saving up to 80% on your groceries, household, and personal care items and you’d like to learn how to do it yourself with and without the internet, Click Here!
⭐ If you need awesome smoothie recipes, get our eBook, “10 Smoothies To Combat Common Health Issues.” To get it, Click Here.